The brand new Google My Business dashboard is here and people are excited about the new features. Many influential marketers got their hands on the new dashboard about a month ago, and now Google is making it available to other people on…a random basis. Here’s a screenshot of the new Dashboard.
The new Google My Business dashboard boasts many improved features such as:
- All users regardless of their size will be using the same interface. It means that you will no longer have to switch between the card and list view.
- The new dashboard is easy to navigate, allowing you to view and edit your listings within the same window.
- You can now find the posts and insights directly on the side navigation panel.
- This one is big. Now adding more listings will not affect the loading speed of the page.
- Not sure if you have the latest version of the dashboard? Log in to your account and check if there’s a “Black to Classic GMB” option in the left side navigation menu.